Congratulations! You have a ring on your finger, a smile beaming from ear to ear and friends and family asking you when the big day is. That is when it hits, how do you go about planning one of the biggest days of your life? An event for a hundred of your closest friends and family. That is when Pink Blossom Events comes in to lend a helping hand.
Whether you are the Bride and Groom who have a minute-to-minute timeline or you have no idea where to begin, we can help. If none of our packages fit your needs, we will customize one specifically for you.
- The Complete Coordination Package offers couples the opportunity to relax while their wedding is planned by a professional consultant. We will be there every step of the way; from the development of ideas to the day of the wedding. Couples can be as involved or as uninvolved as desired. This package can be customized depending on each client's involvement and needs.
- Planning your own wedding seemed so easy; but here you are with the
wedding only a few months away and you have the date, venue, a handful of vendors confirmed and your stress level is through the roof. It's
time to call in the professionals! With the Partial Complete Coordination Package, Pink Blossom Events will
step in to take over the planning and ensure the rest of the wedding planning goes smoothly!
- You want to be the lead in planning your own wedding but aren't sure where to start?
The Final Coordination Kick Start Package is for those couples who would like to plan their own wedding but need some
initial guidance to get them started and of course someone to run the show on the day of their wedding. This package includes all of the features
of the Final Coordination Package along with an initial planning meeting where we will discuss venue and vendor options in addition to reviewing
the wedding planning process. This package can be tailored to include venue site visits.
- The Final Coordination Package is for those couples who have completed all of their wedding plans but realize that they do not want to run the show on the day of their wedding. We step in to plan everything from calling vendors to check on arrival times to cueing the DJ for the last dance. This package can be customized depending on each clients needs.
- Are you planning a Destination Wedding? Perhaps on the beach in Hawaii or a private villa in France? The
Destination Wedding Coordination Package offers couples who are planning a destination wedding the chance to have their wedding planned by a professional consultant. From the location to the favors, we will be there each step of the planning process. Couples can have as much or as little involvement as desired. This package can be customized depending on each client's involvement and needs. Package includes planner's airfare and hotel accommodations for three days at the destination. Additional days may be required.