Last week Nicole and David celebrated their one year anniversary and today we take a look back at their wedding day at Green Gates at Flowing Lake. Photos taken by HR Northwest Photography.
While Nicole and David wrapped up photos with their bridal party and family members, guests arrived at Green Gates at Flowing Lake and were seated on the waterfront lawn. Floral arrangements hung on shepherd hooks lined the aisle while the couples matching bibles and childhood Nike’s (his blue and hers pink) were on display at the front of aisle.
David and his Father who was officiating that day spent a few minutes together before heading down the aisle where Nicole and David would says their Vows in front of loved ones.
David and his Father started the processional followed by the couples Mother’s and their sons.
After they were announced husband and wife, Mr. & Mrs. Olsen took a enjoyed a few moments with each other on the venues dock overlooking Flowing Lake while guests enjoyed appetizers, Brian Carter Cellars wine and beer brewed by the Groom.
Once announced into dinner, the newlyweds kicked off the opening of the buffet.
Toasts, cake cutting and first dances were followed by the opening of the photo booth and the dance floor for all!
While friends and family celebrated, Nicole and David watched the sun set over the lake.
Congratulations Nicole & David! Wishing you many wonderful years ahead!
- Wedding Planner – Pink Blossom Events
- Venue – Green Gates at Flowing Lake
- Photographer – HR Northwest Photography
- Florist – The Petal and the Stem
- Catering – Cabbage Patch
- Rentals – ABC Special Event Rentals by Court
- Cake – I’ll Have What She’s Having
- DJ – Generation X Productions
- Wedding Day Paper Goods – Valerie’s Invites – Paper Creations for Special Events
- Photo Booth – 321 FOTO | photo booth rentals
- Rehearsal Dinner – Russell’s