As Caroline and Ted married on the shores of Lake Washington last summer, they couldn’t help but get antsy about the celebration ahead as they just wanted to dance, dance, dance! A palette of classic white with touches of light blue and greenery set the tone for one unforgettable wedding day!
With Caroline and her bridesmaids getting ready at the Alexis Hotel, Ted and his groomsmen got ready at a VRBO before all meeting at the Arboretum for their first look. Caroline dress featured a lace top and a fit and air crepe skirt as she carrying a bouquet classic white floral with touches of light blue and greenery. Ted wore a blue tux finished off with a bow tie.
During the ceremony, officiated by Caroline & Ted’s good friend, loved ones offered 7 blessings, paying nod to Ted’s Jewish background.
- Love: May you have love. May your admiration, appreciation and understanding of each other foster a love that is passionate, tranquil and real. May this love between you be strong and enduring, and bring peace into your lives.
- A loving home: May you have a loving home filled with warmth, humor and compassion. May you create a family together that honors traditions old and new. May you teach your children to have equal respect for themselves and others, and instill in them the value of learning and making the world a better place.
- Humor and play: May you be best friends and work together to build a relationship of substance and quality. May your sense of humor and playful spirit continue to enliven your relationship. May you respect each other’s individual personality and perspective, and give each other room to grow in fulfilling your dreams.
- Wisdom: May you have wisdom. May you continually learn from one another and from the world. Together, may you grow, deepening your knowledge and understanding of each other and of your journey through life.
- Health: May you have health. May life bring you wholeness of mind, body and spirit. May you keep each other well-balanced and grounded, and live long that you may share many happy years together.
- Art, beauty, creativity: May your life have the art and beauty of this world. May your creative aspirations and experiences find expression, inspire you and bring you joy and fulfilment. May you find
happiness together in adventures big and small, and something to celebrate each day of your lives.
- Community: May you have community. May you always have the awareness that you are an essential part of a circle of family and friends. May there always be within this group love, trust,
support and laughter, and may there be many future occasions for rejoicing in their company.
Mazel Tov! With the breaking of the glass, cocktail hour began! Street Tacos and hand rolled sushi were a hit as the string quartet continued to play.
Post dinner toasts rolled into first dances and then the Michael Benson Band played back to back dance hits as guests filled the dance floor! Made to order ice cream cookie sandwiches made for the perfect treat to cool down in between dancing and a lively Hora!
BreeAnn is amazing! She remains unphased no matter what happens during wedding planning/day of and has a solution-oriented mindset. During the planning process she helped shape our scattered ideas into a concept that we loved and introduced us to vendors that would help fulfill that vision. While she is great during planning, the day of is where she really shines. No matter what went wrong, she found solutions and didn’t let either of us (the bride and groom) know that there was an issue. It really helped us focus on enjoying the day and soaking in all the love without worrying about details. She had a direct impact on how happy we are with our wedding day and we are so thankful for all her hard work and dedication to making our day so special!
Planner: Pink Blossom Events
Photography: Alante Photography
Venue: Seattle Tennis Club
Floral: Aria Style Seattle
Hair & Makeup: Salon Maison Inc.
Dress: Pronovias, The Dress Theory
Suits: The Black Tux
Sushi: I Love Sushi on Lake Union
Dessert: Street Treats
Strings: Arcobaleno string quartet
Live Band: Michael Benson Band
Stationery: Impress Ink
Rentals: CORT Party Rental
Transportation: A&A Limousine & Bus Service of Seattle
Rings: Green Lake Jewelry Works
Rehearsal Dinner: Ray’s Boathouse, Cafe & Catering
Getting Ready Location: Kimpton Alexis Hotel Seattle